The items listed below are the items I currently use for my content creation. Please note that there are affiliate links, so I will receive small commissions. Thanks for your continued support and nerding out with me!
Twitch Streaming Equipment
My current console gaming setup is very simple. Currently, I do not use a broadcast software for my Twitch streams because the PS4 allows direct streaming to Twitch, YouTube, and Daily Motion. I edit it down my Twitch streams using iMovie on my Apple MacBook Air 11″ before uploading to my YouTube channel.
- Console: PS4 Slim 1TB
- Video: PlayStation 4 Camera
- Headset: Wired Cat-ear Headphones with Mic by Brookstone
- Lighting Setup: Emart 600W Studio Lighting Kit
A peek behind the scenes on my Twitch stream!
I opt for compact items that I can toss into a small zippered pouch before storing in my purse or backpack, and can easily store when I get home in my office.
- Editing: iMovie (Apple OSX)
- Computer: Apple MacBook Air 11″
- Camera: iPhone 6s (yes, just my iPhone 6s)
- Tripod: Targus Grypton for Camera
- iPhone Adapter Holder: DaVoice Universal Tripod Mount
- Mic: SmartLav+ with TRRS jack by RØDE (buy direct from recommended sellers; for the risk takers Amazon)
- Mouse:Case Logic Wireless Optical Mouse
- Headphones: Yurbuds Inspire 200 Headphones
Just a couple of items which aren’t tech, but help make my digital life better! I work 40 hours a week on a dual monitor setup at work, so I need a little offline assistance, too!
- Bullet Journal: Fearless Motto Journal by Compendium
- Glasses: Anti-Blue Light Classic (UV400)
- Case: Wonder Woman Spoontiques Eyeglass Case with Lens Cloth