Getting back into the swing of things after two glories weeks of paid vacation was not as rough as I anticipated. On the flip side, Apple’s update to iOS 8X for iPad and iPhone made for a frustrating week. My apologies for the delayed postings and errors. I wish I could just skate all my frustrations out! Oh wait… 😉
New Content This Week!
- Derby Dames – I went to my first Women’s Flat Track Roller Debry bout! Go Thundah!!
[Writing 101] This week, I largely focused on getting back to basics with a writing seminar. While I was not able to complete the daily assignments as assigned on time, I took the time to finish them prior to the next deluge arriving on Monday. It feels good to be flexing the thinking cap again.
- Unlock the Mind (9/15) – Introductory task, written over pints of ale in Dublin, Ireland.
- A View (9/16) – an exercise in setting and description.
- Song Trio (9/17) – Pick the top three songs of your life?!
- Serially Lost (9/18) – First of a three part installment about loss and coping.
- Be Brief (9/19) – Keep it simple, but respond to the situation.