2013 was quite a year. I returned to Florida after of a year of working in Honolulu. I completed three half marathons. I reconnected with friends throughout the world courtesy of my unbelievable job. I tried my hand at some new activities. I even added some new cities to my travel map. Some may second guess my decision to move back to the East Coast, but some times the hardest decisions can truly lead to the happiest results. Collecting my thoughts took longer than I thought, but I hope to make this a new tradition, to honor the folks who help make my life so wonderful!
~ February ~
Team Baberaham Lincoln got dubbed Rock ‘n’ Roll Royalty in NOLA.
~ March ~
~ April ~
~ May ~
~ June ~
~ July ~
Tried out Standup Paddle Boarding at Wekiva Springs
~ August ~
~ September ~
I turned 34 & celebrated with my best girls!
My beautiful sis & I ran the Rock ‘n’ Roll Montreal Half!
~ October ~
Taking in Mickey’s Not-So-Scary!
~ November ~
I ran away to the circus!
I wined. I dined. I ran.
~ December ~
I attended my first film premiere!
I ran off with The Doctor on New Year’s Eve!
I started remember to pack my nook eReader as well as some paperbacks.
Some of my books read during my travels and on my off days included:
- A Song of Ice & Fire (Game of Thrones series) by George R. R. Martin
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- Nerd Do Well by Simon Pegg
- Meeting Your Half-Orange by Amy Spencer
- The Nerdist Way by Chris Hardwick
- The Renaissance Soul by Margaret Lobenstein
- The Divergent Series by Veronica Roth
- The Kind Diet by Alicia Silverstone
- The Writing Diet by Julia Cameron
- Mafia Princess by Antoinette Giancana
Returning to flying domestic routes, I had the opportunity to layover and explore many new cities! Even snuck in some new international destinations, too!
- New Orleans (MSY), LA
- San Diego (SAN), CA
- Amsterdam (AMS), Netherlands
- Brussels (BRU), Belgium
- El Paso (ELP), TX
- Louisville (SDF), KY – on the day of The Derby!
- Knoxville (TYS), TN
- Fort Myers (RSW), FL
- Pensacola (PNS), FL
- Raleigh-Durham (RDU), NC
- Houston (HOU), TX
- Oklahoma City (OKC), OK
- Memphis (MEM), TN
- Las Vegas (LAS), NV
- Seattle (SEA), WA
- Tulsa (TUL), OK
- Phoenix (PHX), AX
- Austin (AUS), TX
- Milwaukee (MKE), WI
- Sarasota-Bradenton (SRQ), FL
- Tucson (TUS), AZ
- San Juan (SJU), Puerto Rico
- Jacksonville (JAX)
- Daytona Beach (DAB) – Yes, I layover at home
- Orlando (MCO)
- Tampa (TPA)
- West Palm Beach (PBI)
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL) – Where I grew up!
- Miami (MIA)